Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Migration from 3.4.3

More
23 Mar 2012 03:56 #1676 by B.Pohl
Replied by B.Pohl on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3

Eric Davis wrote: I guess you don't have to be a Christian to write Christian based software.

Hmmm, if you stick around long enough, you'll gain a huge respect for Thomas & the other guys involved in the project. There's a serious amount of time they put in to developing and supporting the product... And the support I've received in the past has been AMAZING.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 07:43 #1677 by Thomas Hunziker

Eric Davis wrote: I guess you don't have to be a Christian to write Christian based software.

That was just unneeded, really... :ohmy:

More
23 Mar 2012 08:44 #1678 by Thomas Hunziker
I've created a FAQ entry so people find the migration instructions more easily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Davis

More
23 Mar 2012 13:07 #1679 by Andrei Chernyshev
Thomas puts in more hours into this project than anyone, his knowledge is Amazing with pretty much Joomla related :) :cheer:

More
23 Mar 2012 19:14 #1680 by Eric Davis
Replied by Eric Davis on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3
There is no doubt that Thomas and his team put in a lot of hours, hard work, and determination to began this project and keep it going. I am more than thankful for what they've done.

More
23 Mar 2012 19:18 #1681 by Eric Davis
Replied by Eric Davis on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3
Thomas, you are 1,000,000,000% correct. That statement was not needed and should never have been made nor thought. I sincerely apologize for saying it and it will never happen again no matter what.

Eric

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds