Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Migration from 3.4.3

More
25 Feb 2012 08:03 #1563 by Dale
Replied by Dale on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3
Hi all
Note that if you are still on v3.2 of SermonSpeaker you need to upgrade to 3.4. The .catid fields don't exist in the tables in v3.2, thus wont copy to a new v4.0 migration. You will get an errors accessing Sermons, Series and Speakers.

Dale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2012 08:46 #1564 by Thomas Hunziker
Yep, you need at least SermonSpeaker 3.4.2 for the migration.

More
22 Mar 2012 19:41 - 22 Mar 2012 19:43 #1672 by Eric Davis
Replied by Eric Davis on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3
I have Sermonspeaker 3x install on a J1.5 site and it is working fine. However, I'm rebuilding that same site on a J1.7x system and installed sermonspeaker 4x. What is the easy way to transfer all of the data for my 40 sermons from J1.5 to J1.7 without having to retype it all in again?

railryder@live.com
nugame@att.net
webteam@zbc1.com

All of these will get to me so plase reply if anyone knows the answer.

Thanks.
Last edit: 22 Mar 2012 19:43 by Eric Davis. Reason: typos

More
22 Mar 2012 22:15 #1673 by Thomas Hunziker
Please read this thread, it's explained more than once already here plus there is a lot of info on problems you could encounter.
www.sermonspeaker.net/forum/SermonSpeake...html?limit=6&start=6 or www.sermonspeaker.net/forum/SermonSpeake...tml?limit=6&start=27 has a step by step guide.

If you have specific questions feel free to ask here again. I'm more than happy to answer them. But please read the thread first. Also please don't expect to get an answer by email. My answers to a forum post will go to the forum, so other users can see it as well. If you like to be notified you can use the forum functions to get a notification on replies.

More
23 Mar 2012 02:09 #1674 by Eric Davis
Replied by Eric Davis on topic Re: Migration from 3.4.3
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry that I didn't read the post but I couldn't find it before posting my question. Also, I did use the forum "email response noticication" option and I included my email address just in case someone else may have had suggestions. I guess you don't have to be a Christian to write Christian based software.

More
23 Mar 2012 03:50 #1675 by Neil Zampella

Eric Davis wrote: Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry that I didn't read the post but I couldn't find it before posting my question. Also, I did use the forum "email response noticication" option and I included my email address just in case someone else may have had suggestions. I guess you don't have to be a Christian to write Christian based software.

:angry: That's rather harsh, especially when you ask for help, then basically say I can't be bothered to come back here to check for answers,

It would have been much faster for you to get an answer to your question by just a search on the forums. :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds