Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

× Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Migration from 3.4.3

More
4 years 8 months ago #4413 by Sharon Stade
Replied by Sharon Stade on topic Migration from 3.4.3
Hello -

I am using the Migrate Me extension to migrate Joomla 1.5 database content to a Joomla 3.2.3 installation. Because this migration component directly imports data base back ups i ma hoping you can help me even though it isn't the method in your FAQ

I am trying to migrate from Sermon Speaker 3.4.3 to Sermon Speaker 4.5.4. The only sermon speaker data I was able to successfully migrate is the categories.

I'm afraid I don't know much about working directly with MySQL and in phpmyadmin
I have an error log. Is there a hint in here as to what steps i might take next.

casite-557894.cloudaccess.net/administra...om_migrateme/log.txt

Thank you
Sharon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4415 by Thomas Hunziker
You need to follow the FAQ. There is no other easy way.
As for the error log, you need to adjust the "#__" part to the database prefix you use. Otherwise it will fail for sure.

I can help you with the migration if you feel unable to do it. I would need admin access to your backend and access to phpMyAdmin or a similar database tool.

You can use the contact form to send me the information.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds