Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Alignment

More
03 Mar 2011 07:31 #313 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Alignment

Haig Darakjian wrote: Cool, thanks. I think the best default view is with the most recent sermons at the top.

Another question. Is there a way to display the sermon category in the "Archive" view?

Haig

I'll probably add a new parameter to the next version where you can choose a default ordering for the lists. Date, Name and Ordering are the options I could see a needed, and of course each Ascending and Descending.

The category is an open task. It's probably missing in other views as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2011 21:40 #314 by Haig Darakjian
Replied by Haig Darakjian on topic Re: Alignment
I started using the podcast feature. It's awesome. Thank you. Just has another date issue though. As I look at the list of sermons in itunes, it gives a "release date" a day before the date of the sermon. I see the same problem when I subscribe for the feed in outlook. Any suggestions?

More
03 Mar 2011 22:01 #315 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Alignment
This may be related to your browser. I don't remeber which one it was but IE or Firefox does calculate the difference on its own. Nothing we can do here unfortunately.
Can you check if it's this issue?

More
03 Mar 2011 22:37 #316 by Haig Darakjian
Actually, the dates are correct when I open the feed with my browser. It's just wrong when I view the podcast in itunes or view the feed with outlook.

More
03 Mar 2011 22:41 #317 by Haig Darakjian

More
03 Mar 2011 22:49 #318 by Haig Darakjian
For instance, "The Righteousness of God" is from 2/20/11, but it shows 2/19/11 in itunes

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds