Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Resource Not Found

More
28 Jul 2012 22:18 - 28 Jul 2012 22:20 #2342 by Kristof Szabo
Replied by Kristof Szabo on topic Resource Not Found
No, I didn't unpublish the sermons at all! You can also see in the category view that there are 3 sermons in it. You can see on the (quite bad quality) screenshots my backend, they are all published. If it's something with the SQL, what can I do? Remove the whole component and install it from scratch? (I have already reinstalled the v4.4.4 at least 2 times, but nothing has changed)

mod: yes, meanwhile I've found the language files in the admin-folder :)
Last edit: 28 Jul 2012 22:20 by Kristof Szabo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2012 22:33 #2343 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Resource Not Found
You use SermonSpeaker 4.4.4? Can you please install SermonSpeaker 4.4.5? SermonSpeaker 4.4.4 has a nasty bug.

You can try to enable the error reporting from Joomla and see if you get any errors. Also check the server error log if there are any errors there.

I tried to reproduce it on my testing server and here it works.

More
28 Jul 2012 23:01 - 28 Jul 2012 23:33 #2344 by Kristof Szabo
I have enabled now joomla error reporting, you can check it, probably you'll find some useful info. I see that it checks if the category is equal to 30.. but what do the other commands do?...
I upgraded now from 4.4.4 to 4.4.5, nothing changed.

mod: attached you can find the joomla SQL-log
Last edit: 28 Jul 2012 23:33 by Kristof Szabo.

More
28 Jul 2012 23:33 #2345 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Resource Not Found
There is also an error reporting in the server tab which you can set to "maximum". This would show any PHP errors.

If you have access to phpMyAdmin or a smilar tool, you can test the SQL statement from the debug info directly in the database and see if it gives you an error.
The statement in question would be the one on step 10 (or 11).

Did you install SermonSpeaker 4.4.4 directly as a fresh install? Or was it an upgrade from a previous version?

More
28 Jul 2012 23:53 #2346 by Kristof Szabo
Now, PHPmyadmin was a good idea :)

It didn't work, because it filtered on the speaker_id too, and when I edited the speaker, I forget to set the category for it. Now I set it, and it works! Thanks :)

I'll send the hungarian translation if I manage to fully complete it..

More
28 Jul 2012 23:58 #2347 by Kristof Szabo
But how is it that I can only set one Category for a Speaker? I have two categories (Sermons and Evangelisations), and I have a speaker who I want to set as speaker in sermons in both categories.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds