Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Resource Not Found

More
23 Aug 2011 13:45 #939 by Ryan Faircloth
To reproduce on our site
Go to Media --> Sermon Archive --> By Speaker
Click on Phil Stephens
Click on Christianity and the culture
southsideag.com/sermonarchive/speaker/st...rs/rev-phil-stephens

In addition all sermons are listed not just the selected series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2011 16:02 #941 by Thomas Hunziker
You're using the 4.2 beta from the forums here?

I can reproduce the problem also on my page, I just have to figure out where the bug hides :)

More
23 Aug 2011 16:08 #944 by Ryan Faircloth
Yes the build you attached for me a couple of days ago.

More
23 Aug 2011 16:29 #945 by Thomas Hunziker
Fixed both reported bugs with this file

Attachment not found

Thanks again for testing and bringing up the bugs.

Also found an additional bug in this view. The series download function didn't work as well :angry: -- also fixed now.

More
28 Jul 2012 21:14 #2340 by Kristof Szabo
Replied by Kristof Szabo on topic Resource Not Found
Hi, I've the same problem, however it worked for a while, but now it says "Az erőforrás nem található" (= resource not found). You can check it out here .
All the 3 sermons are in category "Igehirdetések 2007" (with id=30), see attached screenshots.

The second problem is that I translated the en-GB.com_sermonspeaker.ini file found in components/com_sermonspeaker/language/en-GB/ and put it under a new folder (hu-HU). In category-view it works (e.g. "darabszám" instead of "item count"), but the Bible-books are still in english (e.g. in the Details/Scripture field in the backend). Can that be a cache-issue?

Attachments:

More
28 Jul 2012 22:07 #2341 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Resource Not Found
For the language files: There are two language files also for the backend stuff in /administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/language/... I guess you need to translate those as well.
Also I would be interested in your translations :)
Maybe you want to have a look at the post about translating SermonSpeaker: www.sermonspeaker.net/11-sermonspeaker/n...opentranslators.html

About the "Resource not Found" error: When I visit your site, I get "Sajnos nem található egyetlen igehirdetés sem." which probably means "Sorry, unfortunately I didn't find any Sermons". If you still have the sermons published, this would mean something in the SQL statement went wrong. But I think you unpublished the sermons in between your post and my answer.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds