Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Upgrade from 3.4.3 on J! 1.5 to 4.5.3 on new J!3

More
17 Apr 2013 21:15 #3398 by Thomas Hunziker
Fixed with SermonSpeaker 4.5.4.
Migration should now be done with SermonSpeaker 4.5.4 instead of 4.5.0.
FAQ is updated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2013 21:32 #3399 by Jason
I couldn't get the auto upgrade to work, so I upgraded with the file.

The batch errored out (so I used sql to update the categories, like your alias command), and I still couldn't open a sermon and save it, so I compared the SQL dump at the error message to the database table and found that these columns were NOT in the database:

`audiofilesize`='16270967',
`modified`='2013-04-17 19:12:39',
`modified_by`='248'

I added the columns in manually, and now the sermons save. Same with the series table - missing modified and modified_by.

I've never used the categories before so I'm sure I've got issues there. I'll keep plugging away at it.

More
17 Apr 2013 21:50 #3400 by Jason
I'm out of ideas. The back-end looks like its functioning properly now, and all my items have categories, but none of the front end items are working. (single sermon, single series, all sermons)

moseleyhome.com/fs3

I'd gladly give you my credentials if you want to take a look around sometime. The site's not live yet, so there's no big rush. I very much appreciate your help so far.

More
18 Apr 2013 08:15 #3402 by Thomas Hunziker
It looks like the migration still wasn't working properly.
Did you get the message that the database has been migrated during installation?

You can also have a look at the file "migrate.sql" in the install zipfile. It holds all database commands to update your tables. The migration script takes these commands and applies them.
If you want to do it manually, you just have to change the prefix and then use it in phpMyAdmin.

If you can't figure it out yourself, I can have a look for your. I would need superuser access to the backend and your phpMyAdmin. You can email it to bakual@bakual.ch

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds