Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Problem with "Scripture Links Content Plugin "

More
15 Jan 2013 19:39 #2901 by Andrei Chernyshev
There is a setting in my plugin to link to Biblegateway or use internal links, or tooltips. It might now work w/o component because it relies on language files that are in component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2013 20:43 #2902 by Ben Russell
I noticed BibleLink XT is for Joomla 1.5. Does that work okay with 2.5 and SermonSpeaker 4.4?

More
15 Jan 2013 20:47 #2903 by Thomas Hunziker
The one I linked is for J!1.6 - J!2.5.
And yes it works. It's doing the job on demo.sermonspeaker.net together with SermonSpeaker 4.4.10 :-)

More
23 Jan 2013 18:21 #2925 by Ben Russell
Thank you very much for all of your help. I haven't changed anything yet because I really like how the ScriptureLinks plugin does not require the {bible} or [bible] tags around the scriptures. I also really like the option for the audio bible and the written bible.

Just thought I'd let you know that we may be getting somewhere with the software developer. I narrowed down some specific errors this morning and posted them to the developer on their forum at www.mlwebtechnologies.com/forum/3-Admini...Content-Plugin-#1864

More
23 Jan 2013 20:28 - 23 Jan 2013 20:42 #2927 by Thomas Hunziker
The automatic scripture replacement is something the plugin should only do if it's a HTML page Joomla renders. Maybe the plugin processes also for other document types, which would be wrong and may break the output.
Last edit: 23 Jan 2013 20:42 by Thomas Hunziker.

More
18 Mar 2013 17:25 #3258 by Ben Russell
Thought I'd let you all know what I ended up doing to fix this problem. I guess I could have gone with another plugin to avoid the work it took to do this, but I was being bull-headed.

Anyway, I created a 2nd website with the page I wanted scriptures to be used on. I have this plugin installed on that website. It works like a charm.

My first website uses an iframe to show the 2nd website... the idea being that this plugin won't mess up the 1st website. This also works like a charm.

But again, I guess I could have gone with another plugin to prevent the work of creating a 2nd website. I just liked the options that this plugin had.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds