Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Problem with "Scripture Links Content Plugin "

More
22 Mar 2013 14:24 #3287 by Thomas Hunziker
I didn't get any response from him, but his site is online again. So I guess that works as well :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2013 16:09 #3291 by Ben Russell
Thank you for trying!

More
26 Mar 2013 11:02 #3313 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker 4.5.2 allows to disable the content plugin triggering for the feed. This should solve the issue as well.

More
23 Apr 2013 15:54 #3426 by George Porterfield
Thomas:

I followed your link for the version of Biblelink XT for Joomla 2.5, but I could not find it on that web site any where. I am sure that it was there when you posted the link, but I did not find it in the download section for 2.5 plugins and I did not find it in any of the other download sections.

Since my understanding of German is limited, I wondered if there was some information posted on that web site explaining what may have happened to the download package for the 2.5 version of the plugin. Could you check his web site and let me know where this plugin might be found or if there is other info about it?

Thanks,
George

More
23 Apr 2013 16:06 #3429 by Thomas Hunziker
I have to ask Dietmar what he did. Can't find it myself so it's not a language issue :-)

More
23 Apr 2013 19:33 #3436 by Thomas Hunziker
Dietmar fixed it, the link should work again.
I think you need to be registered to be able to download the file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: George Porterfield

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds