Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

SOLVED: 500 Error after update

More
05 Sep 2012 20:33 #2498 by Andrei Chernyshev
can you check real quick. I know I make this mistake sometimes that's why I'm suggesting. Can you take a look if you see in your database duplicate tables or tables with different prefix. i.e. if you database begins with lets say xyz_sermon_speakers, but in reality it could be something like abc_sermon_speakers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2012 20:34 #2499 by Thomas Hunziker
You can send me the access data to bakual@bakual.ch and I can have a look.

More
05 Sep 2012 20:35 #2500 by Thomas Hunziker
Maybe check what Andrei posted first.

More
05 Sep 2012 21:05 #2501 by MyJC
Replied by MyJC on topic 500 Error after update
D'oh!

Did not catch that a letter in the prefix was caps in the file and lower case in the db. Sorry for my stupidity. "A" is not equal to "a".

OK, that stupidity out of the way - next problem ...

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'alias'

Looking at the tables, these columns that are being added by this script already exist.

Thank you for the continued help!

More
05 Sep 2012 21:35 #2503 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm, after thinking a bit, the metakey column should have been already present in the SermonSpeaker 3.4.3 version and thus should be present in the migrated data. I only added the meta columns for speakers and series with SermonSpeaker 4.0.

So maybe you didn't migrate from SermonSpeaker 3.4.3 but from a previous version?

More
05 Sep 2012 23:09 #2504 by MyJC
Replied by MyJC on topic 500 Error after update
That's a possible. Where would I find the version number (I still have the old site intact) in the 3.4.x version?

Would I need to go back and update the old version and then bring it forward again?

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds