Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Videos

More
28 Aug 2012 14:01 #2423 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Videos
actually you're not just took a look at you video. you don't have 44.1kHz set bet you that's probably where issue is coming in at. audio is a mono, audio bit rate is 118 which is minimal and not an issue. try coding like 10 second video with correct settings 44.1kHz, see if it will work. your computer probably has a codec that is required to make a correction in audio, but some browsers might not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 02:56 - 29 Aug 2012 03:10 #2428 by Jason
Replied by Jason on topic Videos
Thanks, got it working.

I tried setting the mode for video files to Vimeo, and putting my id in, but when I go to edit or create a new sermon, it is not listing my videos. It is still allowing me to upload videos. How do I get the vimeo option working?

Thanks!
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 03:10 by Jason.

More
29 Aug 2012 08:47 #2429 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Videos
You can't upload the files to Vimeo directly from SermonSpeaker. You will have to do that on the Vimeo site. Once there are files uploaded there, the files should show up in the dropdown list in SermonSpeaker where you can select it to create a new sermon. The lookup function will also pull the info from Vimeo about the selected file.

More
29 Aug 2012 13:05 #2430 by Jason
Yeah, my video now shows up in my dropdown. It just took a while for vimeo to process it. But, now, I selected the video from the dropdown, but the video never loads in the player.

More
29 Aug 2012 13:23 #2431 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Videos
Vimeo videos need their own player. JW Player can't play those. That means that the player on the listing pages can't show the Vimeo videos. However on the detailpage the Vimeo videos should work. SermonSpeaker automatically includes the Vimeo player there.

Andrei created once a special layout which features also the Vimeo player for listing views. But I don't know if that one is still working or not. I'm sure he can comment on it :-)

More
29 Aug 2012 13:30 #2432 by Jason
Hmm, ok, so if I go to this page: www.zluth.org/sermons.html , I would expect it not to work, but if I then go to www.zluth.org/sermons/sermon/10224-08-26-2012.html , you're saying it should work? It is not though.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds