Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Videos

More
29 Aug 2012 13:38 #2433 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Videos
The switching between video and audio doesn't work together with Vimeo due to the same reason. Since you have audio as the primary file the JW Player is loaded, but it is unable to play the video. The switching only reloads the playlist, it doesn't replace the whole player.

You could chose video as the primary file and the Vimeoplayer would play it, but there would be no way to play the audiofile then.

Unfortunately Vimeo is very restrictive here and only allows playing their videos through their own player.

As said before Andrei created an own layout for Vimeo which (I think) offers also a way to play both files by switching the players. The layout is available in the downloads section, but I haven't tested it much since I don't use video files myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 15:16 - 29 Aug 2012 15:22 #2434 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Videos
the layout is out of date, It worked with 4.3 but 4.4. with 4.4 I've noticed that title does not show up along with image in all views except sermon. and sermon view depending on template might produce JavaScript error. layout does not play audio all all views except sermon view where there is a JavaScript with switching between audio and video. I want to update the layout, but between family time, church, zefiniaBible, and School it's hard to find time.
Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 15:22 by Andrei Chernyshev.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas Hunziker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds