Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

video not loading

More
13 Jun 2012 15:40 #2056 by Jason Adams
Replied by Jason Adams on topic Re: video not loading
i looked at vimeo but can't subscribe right now. i dont think i can get file size small enough so its useable but im gonna keep playing with it, in the meantime i'm exploring my options

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2012 15:42 #2057 by Andrei Chernyshev
vimeo pro is $60/year. and you get 5GB/week upload limit. for us it's enough for about 2.5-3 hours of sermons in HD.

More
13 Jun 2012 17:59 #2061 by Jason Adams

Andrei Chernyshev wrote: vimeo pro is $60/year. and you get 5GB/week upload limit. for us it's enough for about 2.5-3 hours of sermons in HD.

this might b an option for us in a month or two. right now we r finishing a building project so funds are limited atm. is there a limit on storage?

More
13 Jun 2012 18:29 #2062 by Andrei Chernyshev
just 5GB/Week. which shouldn't be an issue if you convert videos to mp4 format.

More
13 Jun 2012 22:29 #2063 by Jason Adams
i saw that restriction which wouldn't be an issue in my case. what i was wondering is it just 5GB total storage or how does it work. info on their site is sketchy.

More
13 Jun 2012 22:37 #2064 by Andrei Chernyshev
There is unlimited total storage from what I can tell. I know sites that have over 1,000 videos on there so far, and they don't have any issues so far with vimeo. they do prefer that you don't keep original source video on their server, once they convert them. since once they convert the video file it becomes lot smaller in size. i.e. 1 hour HD video comes down in size from 1.3-1.5GB to about 800-900MB. only thing that they watch for is that you don't upload copyrighted videos.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds