Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Frontpage editor not working

More
11 Apr 2012 13:22 #1757 by Thomas Hunziker
Unfortunately sh4040sef is a commercial product, thus I can't test it myself.
What happens if your directly access the view without the &tmpl=component and without the modal window? Just copy the link into the browser address window and delete the &tmpl=component.

Especially the scripture window isn't anything special. It's a regular view without any special parameters. So if this doesn't work it's most likely a bug in sh404sef.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 13:53 #1758 by Richard
Thomas, these problems also occur when I use the Joomla SEF and disable SH404SEF

When I try to access /scripture it works. I get the scripture selection embedded in my website.
But when I try to access /scripture?tmpl=component I get the Not Found message.

More
12 Apr 2012 14:48 #1762 by Thomas Hunziker
Then it sounds not like a SEF issue but a template issue.
Can you check in the folder of your template if there is a file named component.php (/templates/your_template/component.php).
If this is missing, then you need to add it. It's a "must have" file for Joomla templates and is used for outputs without any modules loaded (like out modal window).

If that file is there, maybe you have to check the server error log to see what exactly is not found.

More
12 Apr 2012 15:51 #1766 by Richard
Hi Thomas, the file was there. My problem was caused by a too strict rule in my .htaccess file. Problem solved.

More
12 Apr 2012 18:05 #1767 by Thomas Hunziker
Ouch... Wouldn't have searched there as it usually gives a "not allowed" type answer, not a "not found".

Glad you found the culprit.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds