Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

JW Player Skins

More
09 Apr 2012 09:01 #1733 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: JW Player Skins
Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't think about the icons layout. This one has the PixelOut player ('alt_player' => 1) fixed in it, because it was designed to be used with this player. The JW Player just doesn't look good with it and videos are even worser :)

Since you already created your own layout, you can also set your own awidth and aheight to override the default settings.
The thing is that SermonSpeaker uses different default values for the various players it supports. It was a parameter in earlier versions but I removed it due to the issues I had with it.
But I see your point and I will look for an implementation which will work :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2012 12:57 #1734 by James Trogdon
Replied by James Trogdon on topic Re: JW Player Skins
Where is the correct place to create an override for the dimensions? I had to modify the player.php but that could be overwritten by an update.

More
09 Apr 2012 17:58 #1735 by Thomas Hunziker
See here: www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/layo...dvanced-layouts.html

The SermonspeakerHelperPlayer object takes a $config argument when created. This is an array of parameters that can be set. 'alt_player' is one of them and you already used it :)
Add 'awidth' and 'aheight' to this $config array and assign the chosen values to it and it will work.

However I've already added a solution to my local code. I'll probably release a minor update in the next few days (found some minor bugs). So if you're not in a hurry, you can wait for SermonSpeaker 4.4.2 :-)

More
09 Apr 2012 18:37 #1736 by James Trogdon
Sounds great! I look forward to your update!

More
13 Apr 2012 16:07 #1774 by James Trogdon
I upgraded to the latest and saw the option for the player size. It works like a charm. Thank you very much!

You might want to check the spelling of "Height" on the Video selection. :P

More
13 Apr 2012 16:19 #1775 by Thomas Hunziker
Awww, I thought I catched the spelling error. :)
It will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also thanks for your feedback about the feature. It's always good to hear something is actually working how it should :)

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds