Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

JW Player Skins

More
17 Apr 2012 06:14 #1796 by James Trogdon
Replied by James Trogdon on topic Re: JW Player Skins
I thought I would show you a pic of why I need the variable skin dimensions:

:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2012 08:03 - 17 Apr 2012 08:04 #1799 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: JW Player Skins
I have to admit this looks awesome!
Did you build this skin yourself
Last edit: 17 Apr 2012 08:04 by Thomas Hunziker.

More
17 Apr 2012 13:18 #1801 by James Trogdon
Replied by James Trogdon on topic Re: JW Player Skins
Yes, I used the icon layout and created another layout. The graphic was based on an Adobe Illustrator graphic that I heavily modified and touched up in Adobe Photoshop. The fonts (the title and sermon data) are generated using the cufon javascript. The player at the bottom (the graphic with the Play button) is a JW Player skin I downloaded. The Notes at the bottom is actually the additional file field which I plan to show the user to print the sermon notes as a PDF and upload it.

Your icon layout inspired me because of the curved edges and it reminded me of a car stereo or MP3 player. This is still all on my local site but when I get it finished and get the site live I'll send you a link. :)

More
17 Apr 2012 15:35 #1805 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: JW Player Skins
The icon layout actually is from a user, I didn't build it myself. I think it was Douglas Machado from ideal.fok.com.br who did it.

If you don't mind sharing the result, I could make an installable layout from it. Once you finished it of course. I would need the source code, pictures and css formats and of course permission to share :)
I think this could be interesting for other users as well.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds