Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

wrong url for frontend editing

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #7886 by Stefan
I tried a little more and get this error. Do you have any idea?

2022-04-17T19:48:56+00:00 INFO 2003:d8:9f10:cc00:41e1:4945:f2fc:e6f2 controller Holding edit ID com_sermonspeaker.edit.frontendupload.454 Array ( [0] => 454 )
2022-04-17T19:48:56+00:00 INFO 2003:d8:9f10:cc00:41e1:4945:f2fc:e6f2 controller Checking edit ID com_sermonspeaker.edit.frontendupload.10: 0 Array ( [0] => 454 )
2022-04-17T19:48:57+00:00 CRITICAL 2003:d8:9f10:cc00:41e1:4945:f2fc:e6f2 error Uncaught Throwable of type Exception thrown with message "View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: main, html, sermonspeakerView". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(646): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView('main', 'html', 'sermonspeakerVi...', Array)
#1 [ROOT]/components/com_sermonspeaker/controller.php(137): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(false, Array)
#2 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(735): SermonspeakerController->display()
#3 [ROOT]/components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.php(41): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('')
#4 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(69): require_once('/mnt/web409/a3/...')
#5 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('/mnt/web409/a3/...')
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(389): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#7 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(204): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_sermonspeak...')
#8 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(243): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(278): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#10 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(63): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#11 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/mnt/web409/a3/...')
#12 {main}
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Stefan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #7887 by Thomas Hunziker
That is now really strange. Because the controller tries to load the default view "main", but that one is a backend view and only used in backend.
The frontend however uses the site controller which has a default view "sermons".

Did you already try to reinstall SermonSpeaker (just install over the existing installation)? To me it sounds like some files are not copied as they should.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #7911 by Stefan
I reinstall SermonSpeaker --> same problem.
Now I install Joomla 4.1.2 and after this SermonSpeaker --> everthing works fine. 
Bevor - I install Quickstart from Joomlaplates and after this SermonSpeaker --> error
I don't know what happend --> Now I don't use the Quickstart --> everthing works fine. 
Thanks - you can close this ticket.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #7912 by Thomas Hunziker
Thanks for the feedback. That was an interesting case :-)

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.
Last edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Thomas Hunziker.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds