wrong url for frontend editing

More
11 Apr 2022 19:15 #7875 by Stefan
Hello,
I use SEF and call up a sermon from the sermon list to edit or create a new one. The URL called is .../index.php/component/sermonspeaker/frontendupload_edit?s_id=2&return=... and generates error 404. If I change the URL manually to .../index.php/predigten/frontendupload_edit?s_id =2&return=... the call works.
What do I have to configure differently or is there a bug here?
I am using SermonSpeaker 6.0.3

Thanks Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2022 19:17 #7876 by Thomas Hunziker
I think you found a bug there. I'll check the router if there is an error in code.

More
11 Apr 2022 19:28 #7877 by Stefan
same problem with download link

More
11 Apr 2022 20:33 #7878 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm, the edit link works fine for me with "component/sermonspeaker" in it. The download link has an issue, but I don't think it's the URL itself - I don't get an 404 error there but a file not found.

So I think something is different on your site which breaks the "component/sermonspeaker" type of links.

More
12 Apr 2022 07:38 #7881 by Stefan
what requirements do I need to be able to access the URL?

More
12 Apr 2022 21:27 #7883 by Thomas Hunziker
For the frontend edit, you need to have the frontend editing enabled in the SermonSpeaker settings, and obviously permissions to edit an item. But you shouldn't see the edit link if you're not meeting those requirements. So that shouldn't be the issue. And you would get a 403 error and not a 404.

As it is working for me on my testing sites, I'm a bit at loss what could cause this issue. Maybe a system plugin which does something funny?

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds