Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

More
05 Oct 2013 22:42 #3920 by chris
Loading was created by chris
I can not get the audio to load in joomla 2.5 I rad the accept file upload to 70mb in file loading what is going on here. very nice program. I am using a version I belive it is cermonspeaker440 version the new one kicked me out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2013 22:55 #3921 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Loading
You can check the exact version in the Joomla extension manager. The latest version for Joomla 2.5 is SermonSpeaker 4.5.6 as you can see here: www.sermonspeaker.net/download.html

I'm not sure I understand your problem correct. You can't upload the files? Or the files don't play? Is there any error message?

More
06 Oct 2013 03:16 #3922 by chris
Replied by chris on topic Loading
I am getting when i upload "an error occured" I like this program but do not understand.

So, this is what I have been doing going straight to SERMON then to audio and upload the file. Is this all I need to do or is there another process. Here is the web site iafnow.com/sermons

Do I need to do some feed burner I also went into Media manager and increased the MB size to like 80.

but with error occuring what could it be am I missing a step.

Thanks

More
06 Oct 2013 03:32 #3923 by chris
Do I need to change file paths as well or leave it alone the files are on my desktop?

I see it says images for file paths if need to be changed then how?

would be wonderful to get rid of the error occured

More
06 Oct 2013 04:29 #3924 by chris
I hope I am not bothering to much I have ran into another problem I tried uploading a 4 min mp3 it worked. but then I get

" You are not authorised to view this resource"

When I go to the web site to view test?

I am wanting to upload a 40min mp3 file and it says error occured.

Thanks

More
06 Oct 2013 07:28 #3925 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Loading
Just a quick answer now. I can answer more in a few hours after Sunday service.

It looks like your files are too big to process by PHP. This is a setting which can be adjusted in the php.ini file. So not in Joomla itself. You may have to ask your hoster for support with that.

Another way would be to upload the files using an FTP program.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds