Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Sermons List - Please Help!

More
12 Jul 2013 19:08 #3673 by Rex Akpojaro
Thanks.

This Magic Quote thing is driving me nuts. Switched it off in the php.ini file and yet SermonSpeaker still says you need to turn it off. So i cant install the latest release.

A bit frustated....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2013 19:28 #3674 by Thomas Hunziker
If it still says you need to turn it off, then you haven't it turned it off yet :-)

You can check the setting in the Joomla System Information.
Maybe you have two php.ini files, one in the administration folder as well?
The System Information would also tell you which php.ini files are parsed.

More
12 Jul 2013 22:55 #3677 by Rex Akpojaro
Thanks a million for your help. manage to fix the magic quotes issue and installed the latest version.

However how do i configure it so that when clicked, it plays like our old website chapelofpraise.org an not the pop style that is showing in our new website, higherlife.tv?

More
13 Jul 2013 11:29 #3679 by Thomas Hunziker
Check the SermonSpeaker Options, especially the "Columns" tab. In the "Single Sermon" row you can set what should be shown. You probably want to show the player, speaker, date, series and a couple more :-)

There is also the "Detailpage" tab where you have some more parameters like if you want to show tags and a popup player button.

More
13 Jul 2013 12:57 #3680 by Rex Akpojaro
Thanks Thomas,

When i turn off the popup player, and click on a sermon, it opens a page with no player.

Any ideas?

More
13 Jul 2013 13:09 #3681 by Thomas Hunziker
Yeah, I have an idea. You probably did read my post to fast and only checked half the stuff I told you :-)

Check the SermonSpeaker Options, especially the "Columns" tab. In the "Single Sermon" row you can set what should be shown. You probably want to show the player, speaker, date, series and a couple more :-)

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds