Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Videos not appearing

More
28 Jun 2013 07:52 #3623 by The Journey
Replied by The Journey on topic Videos not appearing
oh and
I'm using Joomla 2.5.11 with SermonSpeaker 4.5.4 on PHP 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2013 08:02 #3624 by The Journey
oh and discovered I have to include the "watch" in the URL or the links on the sermon page don't go to the video they go to the main youtube site.

More
28 Jun 2013 09:06 #3626 by Thomas Hunziker
When I use the GooglePicker, I get a full URL to the Video with www.youtube.com and the watch part in it. I also tested it without the WWW prefix and it worked fine with the new Player.

So I don't know what's going wrong for you.

More
02 Jul 2013 15:05 #3640 by The Journey
I thought I'd try Vimeo instead and I find the video when set to video by default now shows a blank video with a play button I can't click but when I select the sermon individually it plays fine, any ideas why? Again you can see what I mean here journeychurchboise.com/journeyboise/weekly-message-2

Thanx,
Tyson

More
02 Jul 2013 16:11 #3641 by Thomas Hunziker
JW Player doesn't support Vimeo videos. No player can do that since Vimeo blocks it.
So you can't use the list player, you can only use the one on the detailpage.

More
02 Jul 2013 17:20 #3642 by The Journey
So no way to set it to use the same as the details page? If not maybe I'll set the list page to audio and remove the option to see video except on the details section. Thinking about switching to Vimeo because we are finding that Youtube is blocking the videos pretty often. Apparently their system detects it as possible copywrite since our pastor regularly plays video clips he finds on YouTube or DVD and even after linking to the original, giving full credit to the proper folks, etc they flag them. They haven't removed the videos yet and leave them playable but won't allow to upload over 15 minutes if they flag it 3 times so we are trying to avoid that.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds