Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

× Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Facebook pictures

More
5 years 3 months ago #3700 by antt7
Replied by antt7 on topic Facebook pictures
Sorry, but first i have used component Preachit, and it show author. Is it possible in sermonspeaker?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #3701 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Facebook pictures
Preachit just has the author name in the page title. That's why it is shown in Facebook.

Personally I don't think the author belongs to the page title, so I will probably not include it there.

However you can manually edit it in Facebook when you create the post. Or you can set SermonSpeaker to use the audio/video mode instead of article mode for the Facebook integration. Then it will show an artist info, but no longer a picture.

I can see if I can let the plugin for AutoTweet to handle author names as well. I know it was possible with the obSocialSubmit plugin.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: antt7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds