Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Book filter seems to not be working correctly

More
30 Apr 2013 22:51 #3449 by Ian Shere
Hehehe - I know the "overload" feeling Thomas. After a number of "DOH!!" moments I had the "brainwave" of turning on the Tables layout, hitting "Clear" then reverting to my custom columns layout. I have, at least for now, disabled the filter option so I, and others, won't end up in that dilemma again.

There's no hurry to get that sorted on my account. Currently we're only using 2 categories and I have set up menu items like this - All services, Classic, Modern Casual. Using the appropriate menu items that does the filtering the church wants for now.

Now that explains why Protostar don't work! I did wonder. Thanks for clearing that up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2013 08:53 #3452 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Ian

Can you check that you're using the latest release of the columns layout from here:
www.sermonspeaker.net/download/layout-columns.html

It looks like I have never set up the updateserver for those, so you can't use the autoupdater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds