Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Blank Page Displayed

More
04 Apr 2013 09:03 #3348 by Thomas Hunziker
I'd rather fix the issue than going back to an old version.

When looking at the sourcecode of your page, I see that the SermonSpeaker content is present, but for some reason doesn't display. I also see some Javascript errors in the console log. One may be related to SermonSpeaker and the fact that your template doesn't load Mootools by default.

Can you test the attached version of SermonSpeaker?

File Attachment:

File Name: sermonspeaker.zip
File Size:3,129 KB

I've rewritten the Javascript in question so it doesn't use Mootools. I would be interested if that fixes your issue.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2013 09:24 #3349 by Craig Wikoff
Replied by Craig Wikoff on topic Blank Page Displayed
No change with that version. I have emailed Rocket Theme to see if they have any ideas.

More
04 Apr 2013 09:46 #3350 by Thomas Hunziker
The console shows also some error related to some Javascript caching. I don't know if this cache is from the template or the server and if it's related.

More
04 Apr 2013 10:00 #3351 by Craig Wikoff
That was it! In Rocket Theme templates there is something called "Page Loading Animation Effects." This was enabled. As soon as I disabled it Sermon Speaker came right up. Thanks for your help!

More
04 Apr 2013 10:10 #3352 by Craig Wikoff
I still get the message that says "player needs javascript enabled." Earlier you said that could be my browser. Any ideas about if there is something I need to do to fix that?

More
04 Apr 2013 10:54 #3353 by Thomas Hunziker
There are still the same errors related to Javascript in the console. This explains why the player doesn't load.
You can have a look yourself. If you press F12 in your browser (IE, Chrome) or use Firebug (Firefox) you get a window with a console tab. There you see the errors. The first one about the cache file has some syntax error in it. I'd guess that may be the issue and the later ones are follow-up errors.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds