Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Change color of text using css

More
07 Feb 2013 06:57 #3001 by Richard
I want to change the color of the text that gives details of video files.

I found the following in FAQs
www.sermonspeaker.net/component/content/...lors-formatting.html

It says to do the following:

If you want to change stuff like the background color of the table rows or the font color of the download button, you may want to look at the CSS definition file located in /components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.css.

However, there is no sermonspeaker.css in my install.

I want to create a css to be used with the text but have no idea where I would reference in the sermonspeaker files the css I create.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2013 07:33 #3002 by Thomas Hunziker
I have to update this guide :)
The file is now in /media/com_sermonspeaker/css. But best is to put it into the template CSS as usually you make less updates on a template than on SermonSpeaker.

More
07 Feb 2013 16:26 #3007 by Richard
If I put the css in the template.css I need to know what sermonspeaker file I would edit to put the reference to the css snippet I put in template.css.

More
07 Feb 2013 17:39 #3008 by Thomas Hunziker
I have updated the doc.

More
08 Feb 2013 06:32 #3016 by Richard
As can be seen I need the font to be a different color for the title, speaker name, etc. I cannot figure out what css class I need to change.
Attachments:

More
08 Feb 2013 07:02 #3018 by Thomas Hunziker
use the developer tool from your browser and select the element you want to know. It will show you the HTML Code and all applied CSS. Or post a link to your site so i can have a look.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds