Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Where did the Vimeo videos disappear to?

More
23 Jan 2013 23:05 #2934 by Thomas Hunziker
Awww, Andrei was faster again :-)

Anyway: Just wanted to say that I'm very interested in your custom layouts. As I already wrote in www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/48-how-to-contribute.html I agree that SermonSpeaker lacks in the design department. It's just not my strength.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2013 23:23 #2935 by Ian Shere
No problem Thomas - not a criticism at all. My downfall is I'm no coder so I need to rely on others to do much of the "under the hood" stuff. When my coder gets through the revised template, I'll share the design with you.

I don't know how much call there would be for custom designed templates, but maybe you and he could get into a dialog about it.

And thanks both you and Andrei for the code snippets - I CAN cut and paste like a pro!! :lol:

More
24 Jan 2013 08:17 #2937 by Thomas Hunziker

Ian Shere wrote: And thanks both you and Andrei for the code snippets - I CAN cut and paste like a pro!! :lol:

Hey, that's how I started :-)

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds