Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Where did the Vimeo videos disappear to?

More
23 Jan 2013 22:39 - 23 Jan 2013 22:51 #2928 by Ian Shere
Finally getting a handle on SS and loving it, though the templates are a little lacking, however, I'm having my code bunny edit one of them and I'll share it when it's done. It's based on the columns template, but it takes up too much space and lacks important info. See the image for what I hope it to look like.

I have sorted out the linking with Vimeo and that's working - mostly. The church Vimeo channel has 144 videos to view, however, only 20 entries show in the drop down - where are the other 124? I have started cutting and pasting the Vimeo URL in for all the others, but it's tedious and isn't how this should work.

Have I missed something simple?

EDIT: I may have answered my own question.... I'm adding all the sermons from way back till January 2010. I guess the dropdown is more meant to work for adding the latest few sermons right? Hence only 20 are shown?

Could a future update give the ability to show all videos in a channel, or do soem users just have far too many for that?
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jan 2013 22:51 by Ian Shere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2013 22:44 #2929 by Andrei Chernyshev
Hi Ian the Vimeo videos are being populated from RSS/XML feed which is only 20 entries long. You can copy and paste vimeo video URL and I believe this will work also.

More
23 Jan 2013 22:53 #2930 by Ian Shere
Haha! Thanks Andrei. Was writing my edit while you were replying!! :P

Yes, I'm pasting in the vimeo URLs and that works fine - I just expected (just because!!) that it would show all of them.

Keep up the great work - great product.

More
23 Jan 2013 22:57 #2931 by Ian Shere
Is there any ability to get a second pagination bar at the top of the page? Or is this a Joomla or template controlled thing? If you look at www.ckdev.info/fopc/listen/sermons/0/0?limitstart=0 you'll see what I mean. Sometimes it would be nice to have pagination at the top too.

Cheers

More
23 Jan 2013 23:02 #2932 by Andrei Chernyshev
Sure try adding this code into your sermons template components\com_sermonspeaker\views\sermons\tmpl\table.php or which ever one you are using. put it in around line 97
Code:
if ($this->params->get('show_pagination') && ($this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1)) : ?> <div class="pagination"> <?php if ($this->params->get('show_pagination_results', 1)) : ?> <p class="counter"> <?php echo $this->pagination->getPagesCounter(); ?> </p> <?php endif; echo $this->pagination->getPagesLinks(); ?> </div> <?php endif; ?>

More
23 Jan 2013 23:04 #2933 by Thomas Hunziker
It's controlled by the layout. Just add the code at the place you need it.
Code:
echo $this->pagination->getPagesLinks(); echo $this->pagination->getPagesCounter(); echo $this->pagination->getLimitBox();
Are the three commands to show the various pagination stuff.

You can also have a look at the Joomla doc there: docs.joomla.org/Using_JPagination_in_your_component

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds