Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

refine taging usages

More
21 Jan 2013 09:05 #2921 by Thomas Hunziker

michaeleino wrote: is there an option to view the category image in the categories view !!!
so each category has it's image beside it !!!?

If a picture is set in the category, it can be shown using the parameter in the "Category" tab in the SermonSpeaker options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2013 18:36 #2994 by michaeleino
Replied by michaeleino on topic refine taging usages
[quote="michaeleino" post=2918
is there an option to view the category image in the categories view !!!
so each category has it's image beside it !!!?

Thanks a lot,
Michael F[/quote]

I want in the category list... the list of categories.. to have icon beside each category :) !!

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
05 Feb 2013 19:36 #2995 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Michael

The category list doesn't support pictures. Reason is that I just copied the categories layout from com_content. It should look exactly the same as in core components.

If you want to have the pictures, you could have a look at the "Tiles" layout. Or you have to create your own layout.

More
12 Feb 2013 21:41 #3067 by Manuel Kuhs
Replied by Manuel Kuhs on topic refine taging usages
Hi Mr Hunziker,

Going back to a request made in the first post, would it be possible to have a tag view where all the sermons with a particular tag are shown? More importantly, such that when a user clicks on a tag displayed in the single sermon view, they are taken to this page?

Regards,
Manuel

More
12 Feb 2013 22:03 #3070 by Thomas Hunziker
I know that there are people working on a tag system for Joomla 3.1 which sounds quite awesome.
Maybe I better wait and see how this comes before I further improve the tags in SermonSpeaker.

See:
Tracker: joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=29855
Wiki: github.com/elinw/joomla-cms/wiki
Demo: tags.cloudaccess.net/

More
12 Feb 2013 22:20 #3071 by Manuel Kuhs
Replied by Manuel Kuhs on topic refine taging usages
Wow that certainly looks amazing!

Unfortunately I'm currently building a huge website with 100s of sermons (maybe a few thousand in fact) in which tagging will be so important that I think I'll have to use PreachIt for this reason :(

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds