Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

refine taging usages

More
13 Jan 2013 21:15 #2884 by michaeleino
Hello,
I want to refine the usage of tagging system to be more useful (as i think)
first i do a XML for translatingin joomfish as attached file, it works fine for me at backend for translations, but in frontend it don't show the translated tags and i can't select the translated tags in the sermons i can select the original only.

second i want to add a compo in the filters in header to help users to view all specific taged sermons within a series or a category :) :) !!!?
please PM me i want to help at any if i can... I do some translations in arabic (it's my native :) ) and i want to share it for you to include it in your next releases, but i want you to tell me if i miss any untranslated params. or files

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2013 21:29 #2886 by Thomas Hunziker
I would be very much interested in your arabic translation, however can I point you to Transifex? I've made an article some time ago about how it works: SermonSpeaker & OpenTranslators
Transifex makes it easier for you and me to translate stuff and you wont miss any strings this way.

I'm not sure how JoomFish translates the stuff, so I can't comment much here.
As far as I remember the tags are only loaded on a sermon detailpage anyway, adding them to the sermons list and filtering them there would need work in the models.

More
20 Jan 2013 21:59 #2917 by michaeleino
Replied by michaeleino on topic refine taging usages

Thomas Hunziker wrote: I would be very much interested in your arabic translation, however can I point you to Transifex? I've made an article some time ago about how it works: SermonSpeaker & OpenTranslators
Transifex makes it easier for you and me to translate stuff and you wont miss any strings this way.

I'm not sure how JoomFish translates the stuff, so I can't comment much here.
As far as I remember the tags are only loaded on a sermon detailpage anyway, adding them to the sermons list and filtering them there would need work in the models.

the link here www.sermonspeaker.net/download/language-packs.html
for ar-AA unitag arabic is going to a page not found :(
link is correct link with ar_AA it should ar-AA :D

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
20 Jan 2013 22:10 #2918 by michaeleino
Replied by michaeleino on topic refine taging usages
please add me to the team of arabic unitag so i can translate :)...

is there an option to view the category image in the categories view !!!
so each category has it's image beside it !!!?

Thanks a lot,
Michael F

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
21 Jan 2013 08:51 #2919 by Thomas Hunziker

michaeleino wrote: the link here www.sermonspeaker.net/download/language-packs.html
for ar-AA unitag arabic is going to a page not found :(
link is correct link with ar_AA it should ar-AA :D

Hmm, interesting. It works for other languages. It's a difference between how Joomla and Transifex name the language codes. I should be able to fix this :-)

More
21 Jan 2013 09:03 #2920 by Thomas Hunziker

michaeleino wrote: please add me to the team of arabic unitag so i can translate :)...

Did you try to get into the OpenTranslators language group? On the page opentranslators.transifex.com/projects/p.../ar_AA/?project=4458 there is a link on the upper right side to "Join team". That's the prefered way. The language coordinators will then have to approve you.
If this doesn't work for some reason, I would need your Transifex membername to add you to the project manually. But please first try to get into the opentranslator language team.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds