Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

An error occurred!

More
14 Dec 2012 14:46 #2813 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic An error occurred!
You need to check the server (apache) error log. There should be something logged

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2012 15:44 #2814 by Owen
Replied by Owen on topic An error occurred!
It appears that the problem is that Joomla isn't picking up my php.ini file.

If you visit dontforgetdesign.com/verwood/phpinfo.php you can see the settings I've entered and they should all be fine.

But when you look at the php info within Joomla's admin panel the settings remain unchanged.

Very frustrating, any advice greatly appreciated.

Owen

More
14 Dec 2012 16:21 #2815 by Thomas Hunziker
Some settings can also be set on the .htaccess files. Otherwise you need to contact your hoster.

More
14 Dec 2012 16:27 #2816 by Andrei Chernyshev
What is the file name that you are trying to upload? also can you check if there is an component of RSFirewall running or any other security system? I've ran into this issue with my firewall. When file name had a (dot) . in it. i.e. file_12.12.12.mp3 and firewall though it wasn't approved extension.

More
14 Dec 2012 17:18 #2817 by Thomas Hunziker
In the Joomla backend you can see the same phpinfo output. Check if it loads the same php.ini and PHP version. Sometimes hoster run two versions, one native and one as cgi.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds