Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

problem with non-free text scripture

More
10 Aug 2012 22:40 #2383 by Andrei Chernyshev
the latest scripture links plugin has a automatic scripture detection script that finds scripture links so you don't have to use bible tags. from working with it it works pretty well. i don't use the drop down option my self so I'm not too familiar with it and how it works. let me take a look at the code to see what i can figure out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2012 22:46 #2384 by Andrei Chernyshev
can you send me admin access to back end to andrei.chernyshev1@gmail.com

More
10 Aug 2012 22:59 #2385 by Andrei Chernyshev
it's your Australian language pack. if i'm not mistaken sermon speaker does not have Australian English language pack. if you want you can submit it here to fix the problem. opentranslators.transifex.com/projects/p/sermonspeaker/

More
10 Aug 2012 23:41 #2386 by Thomas Hunziker
It's indeed caused by an incomplete or outdated SermonSpeaker language file.
However since there is no australian language file for SermonSpeaker, it should fall back to the english language file.

Maybe check if you have a SermonSpeaker language file in the /language/en-GB (or the australian one= folder of your installation. The regular SermonSpeaker language files are all located in the /components/com_sermonspeaker/language folders, not in the global /language folders.
The way Joomla works, if a file is found in /language, it will not search further in the components folder.
So if you find a com_sermonspeaker.ini file in the /language subfolders: Delete it and try again.

Other than that you can try to reinstall SermonSpeaker over your existing installation. If any file is broken or missing, it will be replaced by the original one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Teague

More
10 Aug 2012 23:55 #2388 by Bill Teague
Ahh ... I compared the component language file to the one from the full package download ... same date/time stamp, but the one on my server was 2/3 the size of the one in the zip file. I replaced the file and all seems to be well now. Thank you! :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds