Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Sermon Archive Module

More
27 Jul 2012 16:02 #2334 by Thomas Hunziker
Awww, I see.
If you're using the option to limit the shown sermons, the filter fields aren't shown and also the ordering will be disabled. I agree with you that the filterings shouldn't apply here except for categories set in the menu item parameters.

This one I should be able to fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2012 16:18 #2335 by Thomas Hunziker
Try this one

File Attachment:

File Name: sermons_20...7-27.zip
File Size:4 KB

The filtering will now be disabled if the list is limited in the menu item.
Attachments:

More
27 Jul 2012 17:02 #2336 by Keith Tennefoss
I uploaded the new file and it seems to have disabled the Sermon Archive filtering ability. When I select a month from the sermon archive module the sermon list does not change and shows all sermons that were displayed by the menu selection. www.mcachurch.org/mcamedia/podcast (in case you want to see how it is responding)

More
27 Jul 2012 17:36 #2337 by Thomas Hunziker
This is working as intended :)

You need to link the module to a different menu item. Now the applied menuitem (Messages (podcast)" applies it's settings to the list, disabling the filtering. Thus the archive module will not be compatible.
You have to link the module to a different menuitem (with the "Select a menu entry" parameter in the module settings).

If you don't have another matching menuitem, you can create a new menu with a new matching menuitem and link to this. This menu doesn't have to be visible on the site. It doesn't even has to be linked to a module.

More
27 Jul 2012 18:04 #2338 by Keith Tennefoss
Ah, okay. Thank you so much for your help. I created the new menu so it is only used as the module link for the Sermon Archive module. This has my pages working as I would expect. Thanks again for your quick attention to my questions.

More
27 Jul 2012 18:19 #2339 by Thomas Hunziker
You're welcome. Thanks for let me know of those two bugs!

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds