Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

ID3 Tag Look up not working after upgrade to 4.4

More
20 Aug 2012 16:55 #2404 by Keith Tennefoss
I'm having this same issue with the ID3 look up since upgrading. When I click the ID3 look up nothing happens. I have Java enabled in by browser (safari). Could you let me know what plugin was updated to correct this issue? Also if you have other suggestions that might be causing my problem I would appreciate them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2012 21:19 #2405 by Thomas Hunziker
The issue with Kenneths page was related to the "Azrul System Mambot For Joomla". It's a system plugin which is probably related to JoomSocial or something. This plugin injected some javascript code into the data from the lookup, which was a bug in the plugin. It should have only done this for html output :)

You can try disabling all non-core system plugins and see if that solves the issue. If it does, you can enable them one by one and see which one breaks the lookup.

More
31 Jan 2013 22:40 #2975 by Alistair Kent
I think I have a similar problem after upgrading, in that when I upload a sermon and press the ID tag icon a window comes up saying "Sorry, I can’t read the tags from this file”.

I have disabled every 'system' plugin and tried it again, but still the issue is there.

Any ideas anyone?

More
01 Feb 2013 07:45 #2976 by Thomas Hunziker
I don't think it's the same issue since you get an answer from the system :-)

The thing is that the id3 lookup only works, if the file is stored locally. Otherwise the server doesn't have direct access to the file and the lookup will fail.
The only exception is Vimeo because it offers an API to read the information.

So my guess is you use AmazonS3 or other extern servers

More
01 Feb 2013 08:41 #2977 by Alistair Kent
Yes, correct. Thank you Thomas! :)

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds