Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Help I have no idea how to get this to work

More
17 Aug 2011 14:05 #883 by Michael LoBrutto
I just checked and I am running PHP version 5.2.11 and MySQL version 5.1.52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2011 14:30 #884 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm, that's strange. When I tried earlier, the feed view ( www.barwickroadchurch.org/index.php?opti...monspeaker&view=feed ) created all sort of errors, which all seem to point to an old PHP version (unsupported functions and such). Now the feed is working.

I was going to write something that still some settings are missing. But while I was writing this, I saw that the site now works.
Now I'm wondering what was missing :-)

More
17 Aug 2011 16:50 #886 by Michael LoBrutto
I think I am making some progress however when I click on view sermon details it launches my media player. Is there a way to fix this to open the details and player?

More
17 Aug 2011 17:32 #887 by Thomas Hunziker
The title and play icon in the list currently points directly to the file. The browser then itself chooses how to handle this file. This is something only the user browsing your site may change on his computer.

But you can say that either the play icon or the title (or both) are pointing to the detailpage instead to the file. Then a page will load with a Flash Player and all the sermon details.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds