Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Help I have no idea how to get this to work

More
16 Aug 2011 18:19 #875 by Michael LoBrutto
I am trying to get this to work and I have installed the component and added a sermon, but nothing happens. I have made sure I published the sermon and still nothing. Please help.
to view the site: www.barwickroadchurch.org and click audio messages. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2011 20:09 #876 by Thomas Hunziker
I wouldn't use the "archive" view for this. Instead use the sermons list ( www.barwickroadchurch.org/index.php?opti...speaker&view=sermons )

The archive list will only show the sermons of a specific month or year. This is best used together with the archive module, which shows links for each month/year.

More
17 Aug 2011 02:23 #879 by Michael LoBrutto
I made the link: www.barwickroadchurch.org/index.php?opti...speaker&view=sermons

but when I click on the "Play" button or click to view Sermon Details it takes me back to the frontpage. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

More
17 Aug 2011 08:57 #880 by Thomas Hunziker
Did you check and save the settings for SermonSpeaker?
There is a setting for what the play icon and the title is supposed to do. To me it looks like it doesn't know what to do :-)

More
17 Aug 2011 10:06 #881 by Michael LoBrutto
I have Link direct to the sermon with both button and title and still not going anywhere. I attached a screen shot of Parameters

I still have no idea of what is going on.
Attachments:

More
17 Aug 2011 11:36 #882 by Thomas Hunziker
What PHP version are you running? It looks to me like you still use a PHP 4.x version.

For SermonSpeaker 3.4.3 PHP 5.x is highly recommended.

PHP 5.0 was released 7 years ago, the last update for PHP 4.x was 3 years ago. So if you're indeed still using PHP 4.x, make sure to upgrade it as soon as possible.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds