Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes artwork doesn't display

More
30 Jun 2011 20:28 #709 by Thomas Hunziker
I will probably do it like this:

SermonSpeaker 4.1 already has a feature to assign a picture to a sermon, which is used in the Flashplayer.
The podcast then will use this picture as episode art, and if no picture is assigned it will take the podcast logo instead.

I think this would be the best approach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2011 23:20 #1081 by Cameron morris
I've been working with Mr. Papworth with the westside site and believe I've narrowed it down to the Cover art of the MP3 file not being loaded.

Is there a way in SermonSpeaker 3 to add cover art (either on a per-file basis or a batch fix so all files in the podcast feed have the same cover art)?

Thanks,
Cam

More
22 Sep 2011 23:27 #1082 by Andrei Chernyshev
You can use iTunes and edit the sermon and drop the artwork in. by the way your RSS feed is breaking. has extra line uptop.

More
23 Sep 2011 07:42 #1083 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker 3 itself has no way of adding a picture to the sermon. SermonSpeaker 4.2 is the first release which is supporting this.

You will have to do it with extern software, like Andrei said.

More
30 Oct 2011 04:09 #1148 by Richard Papworth
Thomas, I raised this issue of our iTunes artwork not displaying in subscribed feeds. You said a future release of SS might include the capability for an image tag in each episode. Have you been able to implement this in one of your releases?

The attached shows our iTunes feed. The first image shows our artwork displaying correctly in the iTunes Store. The second and third images shows the artwork not displaying in the subscription.
Attachments:

More
30 Oct 2011 04:19 #1149 by Richard Papworth
Thomas, I apologize. I overlooked yours and Andrei's recent replies on this topic. Based on what you said, it sounds like release 4.2 will do what we want. So we'll have to move toward upgrading.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds