Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

No Upload Button

• Brett
  • Brett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 17:13 #559 by Brett
Replied by Brett on topic Re: No Upload Button
Version 1.5.22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2011 17:50 #560 by Thomas Hunziker
Shouldn't be the problem then.
I'm out of ideas now, didn't see this behaviour so far. Also a windows server shouldn't cause this issues in this stage.

If you want I can have a look at your site. But I would need an account to test it obviously. If you want that you can send the credentials to bakual@bakual.ch. Don't post them in the forums ;-)

• Brett
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 18:02 #561 by Brett
I just emailed you the info. Thanks so much!

More
06 May 2011 18:35 #562 by Thomas Hunziker
Got it, and probably saw the problem.

As much as I like how the templates from RokThemes look, as much do I hate them for their coding. They break more stuff than I can count, and I have no clue how they break it. :-(

It looks like the access check works correct and you get redirected to the next step. Unfortunately the session variable which holds the result of the access check is not available when the next step is executed. Thus it redirects you back to the sermon list because it thinks you're not allowed to see this page. I suspect the gantry framework or something with RokThemes is the cause for this, but I don't really know.
Disabling one system plugin after the other could be a way to track down the culprit.

• Brett
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 18:43 #563 by Brett
Ok, Thanks for looking at it. I really do appreciate it. I'll try going down that list to determine which one it is and if I find it i'll be sure to post my findings. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds