Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

No Upload Button

• Brett
  • Brett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 14:47 #553 by Brett
No Upload Button was created by Brett
I think I must be missing something because I have clicked the upload sermon link after logging in as a super administrator and have also tried setting the taskname and password and have been prompted for the password when I use the url but either way I get to the screen that lists the sermons and their info but no upload button for the Frontenduploader. Please help. Thanks much, Brett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2011 15:12 #554 by Thomas Hunziker
I assume you have enabled the upload in the settings. Maybe also check the settings in the menu item you use, the settings there will override the global SermonSpeaker settings.

If everything is set correct and it's still not working, maybe you have some special SEF component installed which breaks something?

• Brett
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 15:28 #555 by Brett
Replied by Brett on topic Re: No Upload Button
I set the menu item settings the same as the parm. in the component but still when I click upload sermon is returns me to the sermon list. This is also a Windows installation of joomla and there are not SEF components in uses.

More
06 May 2011 16:13 #556 by Thomas Hunziker
Just as an info how the access check works.
First it checks if a user group is set and Frontend Upload is enabled, if yes it will check if the logged in user has access. If yes it will redirect to the next step.
If this fails it will look if a taskname is set and Frontend Upload is enabled. If yes it will if a password was submitted and if success it will go to the next step. If it's wrong the form will be reloaded.
If the password isn't submitted yet, it will show the form.

If everything fails (Frontend Upload disabled, no taskname set or no UserGroup set) it will redirect to the Homepage with an Error Message.

This is of course if you use the latest release of SermonSpeaker 3.4. If you're using an older version, please upgrade first to the latest one.

• Brett
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 May 2011 16:47 - 06 May 2011 16:48 #557 by Brett
Replied by Brett on topic Re: No Upload Button
Ok, I uninstalled the whole thing including the database tables and reinstalled 3.4.3. When I click "Upload Sermon" it just redirects back to index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker.
Last edit: 06 May 2011 16:48 by Brett.

More
06 May 2011 17:10 #558 by Thomas Hunziker
That's strange, because the code itself has not this redirect.
What Joomla version are you using?

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds