Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Sermon starts then stops and won't play further

More
20 Mar 2011 13:44 #371 by Thomas Hunziker
The duration should populate automatically if you use the ID3 Lookup prior to saving. But there is no magic involved after you saved the sermon. :)

Where did you take the SermonSpeaker 3.4.3? I just downloaded it from this site here and it installed fine. Maybe try to download it again from here? Someone else had a similar problem and it worked when he tried to download it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Erik Russell
  • Erik Russell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2011 13:51 #372 by Erik Russell
Replied by Erik Russell on topic Re: Sermon starts then stops and won't play further
Thanks about the duration -- should have know that!

I did try to download again directly from here and did the re-install but that was the error I got. (I think that "someone" you are referring to was ME :). I said I had downloaded again but I had not in fact downloaded 3.4.3.)

More
20 Mar 2011 14:00 #373 by Thomas Hunziker
Ah ;)
I usually remember the problems, but not the names behind them :)

It's hard to figure out what is different. It works on my system. Must be related somehow to the Joomla Core I guess.
Also 3.4.3 and 3.4.2 are quite similar I think. There are only minor bugfixes between.

• Erik Russell
  • Erik Russell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2011 14:21 #374 by Erik Russell
Replied by Erik Russell on topic Re: Sermon starts then stops and won't play further
Okay! Well the main thing right now is that it IS working and it seems to be behaving properly.

Thank you1

More
22 Mar 2011 07:34 #385 by Thomas Hunziker
Another idea about not being able to install 3.4.3.
Since the file is a bit bigger than the one for 3.4.2, could you check your php settings? The directives "upload_max_filesize" and "post_max_size" could be interesting. If it is set to 2M that would block the file (as it is a bit more than 2MB) and maybe cause this issue.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds