Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Adding separate categories as different podcast to Itunes - possible?

• bozhenko
  • bozhenko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jun 2017 08:23 #6745 by bozhenko
Ok. I've created special page where you can only see these two menu items: One is created as Sermons list and the other one as RSS feed (Podcast) The link is: v-boge.org/fixer-upper
The first one has SermonCast on the page and if I take that to PC - it won't read custom tags, the other one simply gives me 404... And doesn't work in PC...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2017 09:11 #6746 by Thomas Hunziker
The 404 is really strange as I valid menuitem should never ever generate a 404 error.
I have a feeling somethin g is weird on your site. Can you maybe test the same with the Protostar template? Maybe the template does something funny.
Or do you have a 3rd party SEF component installed?

Beside that, I have no ideas anymore at the moment why it doesn't work for you.

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jun 2017 15:19 #6747 by bozhenko
Sorry, that's me again... I've tryed to turn off everything related to SEF and SEO, I've tried this link on Protostar template... 404... Any other ideas? )))

More
27 Jun 2017 17:07 #6748 by Thomas Hunziker
If you want, I can have a look at your site. But I would need SuperUser access to your backend (you can send them using the contact form). It may be that I can spot something when I see it.
Other than that I'm lost what it could be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bozhenko

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2017 12:15 #6755 by bozhenko
Ok, after your email I've put together simple nocontent but all the same components and plugins replica of site and it does work... Sinve this site was a migration and experiment since 1st Joomla!, I can guess there are bugs with it... So, will have to hunt it down...
Thanks for all the help.I have another question, will post it in different thread.

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2017 22:24 #6758 by bozhenko
Thomas, I've got an idea why it wouldn't be working... My .htaccess file was setup by my ex-site-admin to remove index.php from links on my site. So, could that be the reason the SS script doesn't run correctly??? Because when I manually create link v-boge.org/index.php?option=com_sermonsp...pe=video&Itemid=1587 - it does validate, but can't find episodes even though those are there... And without index.php the link doesn't validate, because it doesn't work...

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds