Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

YouTube and audio or Vimeo, they don't work together

More
02 Jun 2017 08:50 #6708 by Thomas Hunziker
If you installed the SermonSpeaker package, then it is already included. If you installed only the component, then it was not.
you will have to set SermonSpeaker to use plugins and then have both the Vimeo and JW Player plugin activated.
It will only work for the sermon detailpage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2017 23:14 #6709 by Sunday Wu
It works well! Thanks and God bless!

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jun 2017 11:45 #6718 by bozhenko
Hello Thomas,
Could you, please, explain to me the logistics of using external videos for podcasts? Or if there is any docs on that? I have Vimeo video, Vimeo plugin turned on, and even JW7 (can't really understand do I need it or not since I use Vimeo only) credentials provided in settings. In SS settings it is turned to use plugin, and my Vimeo user name is saved there too. But when I am adding new podcast (sermon), where do I tell the system which of my Vimeo videos should go into this particular podcast? Thanks.

More
22 Jun 2017 13:10 #6719 by Thomas Hunziker
If you're only using Vimeo videos, then you don't need the JW7 plugin.

In the SermonSpeaker options, in the "File Paths" tab you set the "Mode for videofiles" to "Vimeo" and fill in your "Vimeo User". If I understand you correct, you already did that.

Now when you create a new sermon, the dropdown in the "Videofile" field will be populated with all videos available under that user. Please note that by default the textfield is active, you can click on the red circle to enable the dropdown field (and disable the textfield).
The following user(s) said Thank You: bozhenko

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds