error Call to undefined method SermonspeakerViewSermon::getDocument()

More
30 Nov 2023 19:23 #8211 by egkaleo
Hi Thomas,

I updated to version 6.1.0 and get an error.
Can you help me?Call to undefined method SermonspeakerViewSermon::getDocument()
/home/xxxxx/domains/kaleo.nl/public_html/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php:292Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php:2922SermonspeakerViewSermon->_prepareDocument()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php:1833SermonspeakerViewSermon->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6454Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/controller.php:1385SermonspeakerController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6786Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.php:397require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:718Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:739Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36110Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20811Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24912Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29313Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6114require_once()JROOT/index.php:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2023 19:55 #8212 by egkaleo
There seems to be something wrong in the database.... 
Attachments:

More
30 Nov 2023 21:36 #8214 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you tell me which version of Joomla you're using?

More
30 Nov 2023 22:05 #8217 by egkaleo

More
01 Dec 2023 06:01 #8218 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you update your Joomla to 4.4.x? Thst should likely fix it

More
01 Dec 2023 08:42 #8219 by egkaleo
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your reply!

Although I get the message (after update) It's recommended tot restore the site from backup, fix the issues and try again, the site works fine and the sermons are ok now.

Brief list of captured errors:
Duplicate column name 'authProvider'.
The log says:
2023-12-01T07:18:00+00:00 ERROR 77.170.241.138 update An error has occurred while running "JoomlaInstallerScript::addUserAuthProviderColumn". Code: 1060. Message: Duplicate column name 'authProvider'.

The site is still working, checked the components and site.
The error in the database I sent you is still present and Joomla cannot fix this, but I don't know if this is problematic

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds