Player button is not visible on mobile under 480 px

More
09 Sep 2023 11:29 #8166 by Bruno PASSERAT
Dear ThomasI hope you are doing well with your familyWe can't use the player for SermonSpeaker on mobile under 480 pxThe player button is not visible (see attached files)

The player is too small, we can't click on the start button to playHave a good dayBruno 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2023 13:24 #8167 by Bruno PASSERAT
Hi all
In com_sermonspeaker/sermon/extnewline.php (line 109) I replace
Code:
<?php if (in_array('sermon:player', $this->columns)) : ?>     <div class="col-md-4"></div>     <div class="col-md-8">         <?php echo LayoutHelper::render('plugin.player', array('player' => $player, 'items' => $this->item, 'view' => 'sermon')); ?>     </div> <?php endif; ?>

By

Code:
<?php if (in_array('sermon:player', $this->columns)) : ?>     <div class="col-md-12">         <?php echo LayoutHelper::render('plugin.player', array('player' => $player, 'items' => $this->item, 'view' => 'sermon')); ?>     </div> <?php endif; ?>

And It works, but I don't know if it is the best way

Bruno

More
09 Sep 2023 14:18 #8168 by Thomas Hunziker
That's a good way. You can do that in a layout override in your template, then it will not be overwritten by the next SermonSpeaker update.

But I think it's also good to include in the next release, it makes a lot of sense to do it your way.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds