error 0 - Attempt to assign property "tags" on null

More
26 Jul 2023 20:24 #8133 by egkaleo
I updated the website to Joomla 4.3,3.
With Update extension I updated to the latest version of sermonspeaker.
This did not work, there was an error of a missing file autoload.php in map /administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/ vendor 
I transfered this file from the intstall package. Everything works fine in the backend now, but not in the frontend.
There is an error and I can't figure out what is going on....

0 - Attempt to assign property "tags" on nullYou may not be able to visit this page because of:
  1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
  2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
  3. mistyped address
  4. you have no access to this page
  5. The requested resource was not found.
  6. An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages: If difficulties persist, please contact the website administrator and report the error below.Attempt to assign property "tags" on null
/home/u74460p72314/domains/kaleo.nl/public_html/mm4/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermons/view.html.php:48Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermons/view.html.php:482SermonspeakerViewSermons->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6453Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/controller.php:1374SermonspeakerController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6785Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.php:416require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:717Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:738Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:3619Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20810Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24911Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29312Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6113require_once()JROOT/index.php:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2023 20:44 #8134 by Thomas Hunziker
Looks like the category that is supposed to be loaded is not valid.
Can you please check that the menuitem has a category selected and save the menuitem so it is stored for sure.
If that doesn't help, check the same for sermons, speakers and series.

More
26 Jul 2023 21:14 #8137 by egkaleo
Hi Thomas,
As usual a very quick response. I am very glad with it. Thank you very much!
The issue is solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas Hunziker

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds