Menu Layout Columns Error

More
08 Mar 2023 22:34 #8038 by Deborah Petersen
I'm really new at SermonSpeaker. I have a menu which I had the layout set to Sermons List-Columns.  It seemed to be working just fine until I uploaded the audio sermon file and another pdf file. Now when I click the menu and go to the page I get the following error:0 Class "File" not foundWhen I switch the menu layout to anything else but Columns the page displays just fine.

And I can't quite seem to figure out how to delete the 2 files from the sermon. Do you just highlight the name of the file & delete?

Can anyone offer help on what I might be doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2023 21:24 #8040 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Deborah
Unfortunately you found a bug. However with your description I was able to already fix it.

If you install the attached version of the component, it should work fine.

File Attachment:

File Name: com_sermon...3-09.zip
File Size:4,087 KB

As for deleting the files: Yes, you can just delete the text in the field and save it. Then the file is no longer referenced in the sermon. However it isn't really deleted on the server.
If you want to delete the file itself, you can use the Joomla Media Manager. Or in the SermonSpeaker tools section, you see a "Search orphaned files" tool. That one will list files that are not linked to a sermon. From there you can either create a sermon for that file, or delete the file.

Hope that helps.

More
09 Mar 2023 22:03 #8042 by Deborah Petersen
Thank you. Columns are now working!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas Hunziker

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds