List of sermons : category missing

More
14 Feb 2023 20:05 #8025 by Phi TRAN
Hello,
I have a "Category Not Found" error when I want to display the list of sermons, list of speakers, and list of series.
This happens after I have exported/imported from another working Sermonspeaker site.
I have already ensured that all the Sermonspeaker categories are imported as well as the 4 Sermonspeaker tables.
Below is the error display (in french) with full debug output.
After half a day of searching, I am out of idea to find the cause of this problem.
Please help if you can. Thanks
ps. Please note that the "unique speaker" function, however, does work - giving the list of sermons by a selected speaker.La page recherchée ne peut être affichée.Une erreur est survenue pendant l'exécution de la requête.Il est possible que vous ne puissiez visiter cette page en raison de :
  • un lien/favori obsolète
  • une adresse erronée
  • un moteur de recherche possède un listing périmé pour ce site
  • vous n'avez pas accès à cette page
Aller à la page d'accueil  Page d'accueil Si les difficultés persistent, merci de contacter l'administrateur de ce site et de signaler les erreurs ci-dessous.

404 Catégorie introuvable

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermons/view.html.php:912SermonspeakerViewSermons->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6393Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/controller.php:1374SermonspeakerController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6725Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.php:416require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:717Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:738Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:3559Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20010Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24111Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29412Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6113require_once()JROOT/index.php:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2023 20:40 #8026 by Thomas Hunziker
You can't really import the categories from another site. At least not by only copy the "#__categories" table. The categories entries have references to the "#_assets" table and the "lft" and "rgt" as well as other columns must have the correct data in it. Otherwise it will fail.
So you can try with editing and resaving each category if Joomla is able to fix all references this way. And you can make sure by reassigning the categories to each sermon/series/speaker (using batch functions or by editing/saving) that the category is properly saved to the entry.

More
15 Feb 2023 09:16 #8027 by Phi TRAN
Thanks Thomas for your quick reply and solution suggestion.
I'll see what I can do based on your remark.
Have a good day.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds