Problem on fresh install on J4.2.5

More
20 Nov 2022 11:51 #7961 by Corsol Sartacal
Hi,
i'm building the new website for my church. I've done a fresh install of latest Joomla version and installed yuor great component (i've installed only package and component).
But when i try to open the sample sermon in admin panel i've got an error with this trace (i've activated debug option):

3 arguments are required, 2 given

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/src/Language/Text.php:2832sprintf()JROOT/libraries/src/Language/Text.php:2833Joomla\CMS\Language\Text::sprintf()JROOT/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php:4884SermonspeakerViewSermon->addToolbar()JROOT/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php:4355SermonspeakerViewSermon->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6396Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/controller.php:487SermonspeakerController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6728Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/sermonspeaker.php:329require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7110Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7311Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:35512Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:14313Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:18614Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29415Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:6116require_once()JROOT/administrator/index.php:32On frontend, no problem occurred, sermon is visible and works.
Can you solve the problem?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2022 15:30 #7962 by Thomas Hunziker
That sounds similar to an issue I have already fixed internally. Can you try my current development version? Just install the attached file over the existing one. 

File Attachment:

File Name: com_sermon...1-20.zip
File Size:4,087 KB

More
23 Nov 2022 08:42 #7964 by Corsol Sartacal
Yes!
the current development version fixed the problem!

More
23 Nov 2022 12:22 #7965 by Thomas Hunziker
Great! Thanks for verifying!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds