Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Error # 200 HTTP Error

More
22 Feb 2021 19:10 #7773 by Ian Shere
On client is getting this regularly on uploading the audio file. However, if they keep trying, it will eventually upload. I believe it's their internal network that's causing the error as I can't reproduce here, and I can't see it's a SS problem. But I had to ask! Is there anything you can suggest?

I have PHP (7.4.11) settings set high enough I believe:

max_execution_time = 180
max_file_uploads = 20
memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 128M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2021 20:53 #7774 by Thomas Hunziker
as long as they don't try to upload files bigger than 100MB the settings look fine. 3 minutes should be enough to get a file uploaded as well, otherwise their internet really is to slow. But the status 200 basically means the file actually uploaded and something else broke afterwards.

Now it depends where the files are stored. If the are stored on Amazon S3, then the issue may be between SermonSpeaker (on your server) and Amazon S3, and not between the client and your server. Because first the file is uploaded to the server and SermonSpeaker the uploads it to Amazon.
But if you can't reproduce it, then that should be fine as well.

If the server logs don't show any errors, it's really hard to say. It may indeed be an issue with the network (upload gets interupted or so).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds