Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Sermon titlle CSS again :(

More
14 Oct 2020 15:39 #7754 by K A R Wright
Hi again Thomas - and apologies again too, as I've a vague notion I've asked something like this before but searches aren't revealing it.

I'm back again trying to change the text colour for the sermons on the Home Page here BMC site . I know how to change the colour per se, but can't locate where this particular CSS is held to change. Can you point me to the name of the section & the right file to look for please?

Thanks TONS!! :)
Romayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2020 17:52 #7756 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker doesn't use an own CSS file except for some specific layouts and the player itself. The styling comes from your template.

If you want to style the latest sermons module at the bottom, you can eg use the CSS class "latestsermons_list" for styling its list or "latestsermons_link" for the "All Sermons" link.

More
19 Oct 2020 15:19 #7757 by K A R Wright
Thanks Thomas - sadly I'm obviously doing it wrong or something else is preventing it being applied. Seems no matter where I place it in the template CSS it just doesn't make a dent in the outcome. No matter - at least I know where I need to spend the time on it which was what I really needed, so thank you again for your endless patience & help :)

More
19 Oct 2020 16:20 #7758 by Thomas Hunziker
Try this:
Code:
.latestsermons_list a { color: #ff0000; }
Obviously adjust the color to your needs.
Put this in the "Custom CSS" parameter box of your template style. That should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: K A R Wright

More
19 Oct 2020 16:37 #7759 by K A R Wright
Ahh - I see where my mistake was now - I'd put in the module name as well but maybe not properly :(

Honestly Thomas - I wish there was more could be done to both support you & commend you for your incredible work and all you do to help those like me who're part time webmasters so not the most knowledgeable! Thank you TONS!!!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds