Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Popup window height and width

More
26 May 2020 10:46 - 26 May 2020 10:49 #7637 by Ken Lee
Dear Thomas,
I am working on Popup player. I want to configure the popup window size. I could set the height at SermonSpeaker Options, Detailpage tab, Popup Window Height. But there is no "Width" field there.

Then I found that I could set at:
/components/com_sermonspeaker/plugin/player.php
protected function setPopup($type = 'a')
{
$this->player->popup = (strpos($this->config[$type . 'width'], '%')) ? 500 : (int) $this->config[$type . 'width'] + 130;
^^^ I could change 130 to whatever I want.
(The Audio Height and Audio Width fields on Player tab are respected only when using built-in player. They seem to have no effect when player plugin is used.)

Is there a better way to do that? Considering it is code manipulation and of course not recommended.

Thank you.

Ken
Last edit: 26 May 2020 10:49 by Ken Lee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2020 12:39 #7638 by Thomas Hunziker

(The Audio Height and Audio Width fields on Player tab are respected only when using built-in player. They seem to have no effect when player plugin is used.)

I think that is the bug then. Because the code is supposed to just add 130px to the actual player height, which should be sufficient in all cases.

What you can do however is adjust the popup layout, since the size is actually done there using JavaScript.
See this line: github.com/Bakual/SermonSpeaker/blob/mas...n/tmpl/popup.php#L19
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Lee

More
04 Jun 2020 15:26 #7650 by Thomas Hunziker
The Update today should also fix the popup issue for the pixelout and mediaelement player.
The other players probably still have the issue, I haven't checked those yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Lee

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds